We Help Build Families

Providing Immigration Options for Families

At Grob & Eirich, LLC, we provide extensive immigration assistance to help families from other countries stay together here.

Combining immigration and family law gives our law firm specific expertise and abilities. Instead of bouncing between firms for each of your legal issues, we take a big-picture view that seeks the best results in all of your legal matters.

To learn more about how our attorneys can help, contact us today to schedule a consultation. We have extensive experience helping clients with:

  • Special Immigrant Juvenile Status: Children under the age of 21 who have been abused, abandoned, and/or neglected by one or both of their parents, and who are under the jurisdiction of a state court, may be eligible for Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS) and lawful permanent residency. We can guide you through the required Colorado state court proceedings and the immigration applications.
  • Immigrant petitions for family members: If you are a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident, we can help you understand your options for helping other relatives obtain status in the U.S. through a family-based petition.
  • Helping your adopted child: When you adopt a child internationally or pursue a domestic adoption of a non-citizen, there are important steps you must take to ensure your child’s immigration status is in order. We can guide you through them.
  • Defending children in removal proceedings: Being deported may mean never being able to enter the U.S. again. We can help you build a strong defense.
  • Protecting victims: If you or your child has been the victim of a crime in the United States, our law firm can help you file for a U Non-immigrant status or a U visa. We can also help victims of domestic violence apply for immigration status under the Violence Against Women Act. If you have fled your home country due to persecution you suffered or fear there, we can help in your application for asylum.
  • Deferred action: Certain individuals are eligible to stay in the United States and apply for work authorization. Contact our firm to see if you are eligible for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) or Deferred Action for Parental Accountability (DAPA).

Schedule A Consultation With An Immigration Lawyer Today

We can provide clarity to the complex immigration process, giving your family the answers you need to know how to best stay together and build a life in the U.S. You can contact us to schedule a consultation at our office in Lakewood.