Attorneys Helping Couples With Assisted Reproduction
Today, many couples pursue their dreams of building a family through assisted reproduction. The medical technologies and options available are more expansive than ever before, and attorneys at our metro Denver law firm, Grob & Eirich, LLC, have an in-depth understanding of all their legal, financial and personal implications.
“We decided the best fit for our family would be to use a surrogate. Mr. Grob was very upfront and honest with us about the pros and cons of our decision. It was apparent that he has a very strong understanding of the laws in Colorado as they pertain to assisted reproduction. … In the end, the entire process went flawlessly and our six-year-old son is now a very proud big brother to his baby sister.” — Barbara and Dean
We represent clients located in Colorado and across the United States and abroad. We have represented many international clients, including those living in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Brazil, Switzerland, Spain and the Philippines, among other countries. No matter where you are located, our Colorado law firm can help with all of your assisted reproduction needs. Contact us to learn more about your options.
Our compassionate Denver assisted reproduction lawyers understand that you may have been trying to conceive for years before considering alternatives. Our knowledge ranges across the spectrum of traditional and gestational surrogacy as well as semen, ova and embryo donation. We were integrally involved in the drafting and passage of The Colorado Surrogacy Agreement Act (the “Act”) which is found under C.R.S. 19-4.5-101 et seq. The Act establishes consistent standards and procedural safeguards to promote the best interests of the children who are born as a result of both gestational and traditional surrogacy agreements executed pursuant to the Act. We fully advise Intended Parents, Gestational Carriers and Traditional Surrogates about all of the requirements under the Act to ensure that agreements are enforceable pursuant to the Act. We can also help guide intended parents and donors about the significant changes that will result in 2025 with respect to the Donor-Conceived Persons and Families of Donor Conceived Person Protection Act which will no longer allow closed donations in Colorado. We are committed to helping you make the best decisions for your unique situation.
Objective, Compassionate Infertility Lawyers You Can Trust
At Grob & Eirich, LLC, we are dedicated to advancing and protecting the interests of intended parents by:
- Offering informative, advisory consultations that cover all options, address issues you may not have considered, and allow time to discuss questions and concerns
- Drafting comprehensive contracts to protect your rights in surrogacy-related cases and egg, embryo and semen donation matters
- Providing referrals to qualified infertility clinics, surrogacy agencies and egg donation agencies
- Identifying appropriate gestational surrogates through agency referrals or other means
- Assisting with issues such as communication during gestation, evaluating the surrogate’s ability to detach from the child she is carrying on your behalf prior to matching, and views on key issues such as abortion and selective reduction
- Addressing health insurance considerations, escrow matters, compensation, and all other aspects critical to protection of your financial interests
- Providing guidance and representation in every aspect of securing your legal parental status, typically pre-birth, in the most timely and legally irrevocable manner available
- Expediting a child’s birth certificate and United States passport such that international clients can return home with the child expeditiously following the child’s birth in Colorado
Do You Need A Lawyer? Contact Grob & Eirich, LLC, Today.
At our firm, your case will be evaluated and addressed by a Fellow of the American Academy of Assisted Reproductive Technology attorneys. We have counseled and represented many traditionally married couples, and same-sex male and female couples and individuals.
To arrange your consultation in Lakewood, please contact us by telephone or email.