Attorneys Resolving Contested Adoptions
Are you engaged in an adoption dispute over what is best for a beloved child you want to support, protect and raise? Does your vision offer her or him the best opportunity for a stable, happy life?
At the metro Denver law firm Grob & Eirich, LLC, we are experienced litigation attorneys in contested adoption cases. You will receive counsel grounded in our attorneys’ extensive legal knowledge and decades of experience helping people build and protect families. You can count on skilled, passionate representation by a trial-proven Colorado contested adoption lawyer determined to protect your rights and the interests of the child you love.
Experienced Lawyers You Can Trust
Our legal team is exceptionally well-qualified to assess your unique circumstances and guide you through every step toward a positive, irreversible outcome. We have successfully managed and litigated a vast spectrum of contested adoption matters, including:
- Disputes between birth mothers and presumed or alleged biological fathers, typically arising in contested domestic agency adoptions;
- Interventions by grandparents or other relatives when birth parents want to place an infant child with a non-related adoptive family;
- Appeals by birth parents who have relinquished parental rights, but then seek to set aside the relinquishment order;
- Termination of the noncustodial biological parent’s rights in a stepparent adoption proceeding, based upon abandonment or failure to pay child support;
- Intervention by a Native American tribe seeking to have an Indian child placed with a Native American family; and
- Contests between relatives and foster parents when a child has been legally freed for adoption through the child welfare system.
” Seth was highly recommended to us to deal with a very difficult adoption case involving the termination of the biological father’s rights after our daughter made the decision to bless her baby with another family. Seth’s extensive knowledge of adoption law successfully aided in the adoption and allowed this little baby to be raised in one home with a mom and a dad.” Debbie
Turn to Our Firm For Clear Legal Guidance and Results
Each case is unique and deserves an attorney who can be both empathetic and objective. We would welcome the opportunity to learn about your specific situation and the child you want to protect. Please visit us for a consultation at our office in Lakewood.