Attorneys Representing Colorado Adoption Agencies
As an executive director or other decision maker associated with an adoption agency in Denver or throughout Colorado, you face many complex legal questions and challenges. Whether you need help with an immediate problem or want ongoing general counsel from a lawyer focused on adoption law, our metro Denver firm is an outstanding resource.
We Can Help Your Agency Deal With Any Challenge
At Grob & Eirich, LLC, we represent numerous Colorado adoption agencies in both domestic and international affairs. Our efforts are grounded in decades of experience and in-depth insight into the specific legal needs of adoption agencies. The services we provide include:
- Drafting of contracts and other agency documents;
- Adept, timely handling of relinquishment and termination procedures required to legally free children for adoption;
- Litigation of contested adoptions;
- Comprehensive, knowledgeable representation involving the Colorado Department of Human Services (CDHS) when licensing, regulatory compliance and statutory concerns arise;
- Defense in administrative hearings against allegations that could lead to license suspension or revocation, including failures to report child abuse and neglect — and development of remedial plans;
- Assistance for private agencies that must navigate the complex processes associated with adoption subsidy eligibility and negotiation;
- Validation of international adoptions in accordance with all applicable laws; and
- Adoption finalizations for agency clients.
Licensing Concerns Or Adoption Contract Disputes? Our Lawyers Will Help.
Our firm founder Seth A. Grob has earned widespread credibility and respect through decades of commitment to improving laws governing relinquishment, adoption, and child welfare. We are proven litigators and knowledgeable advocates you can trust.
If you want to speak with a Colorado adoption agency representation lawyer who will readily grasp the challenges you face and take a practical, determined approach to addressing them, we encourage you to contact us and set a meeting at a time that works for you. We offer consultations at our main office in Lakewood, Colorado, and satellite offices in Boulder, Denver, Denver Tech Center, Cherry Creek and Evergreen.