If your hopes and dreams center on bringing a child into your life through adoption or assisted reproduction, the right attorney can be essential to fulfilling them. Choosing an experienced attorney is equally important if you are seeking guardianship or custody of a child in your care or trying to assist a child placed in the child welfare system. If your child or the child in your care was born abroad, attorneys with expertise in the intersection of family law and immigration law are crucial to family unity and stability.
At Grob & Eirich, LLC, our professional team brings decades of relevant experience to each unique family situation. If you have questions, we can supply the answers. Contact our Denver area law firm for guidance.
Helping People Build And Protect Families For More Than 20 Years
We are among the most accomplished, respected Colorado lawyers practicing in:
- Adoption: Our adoption work covers the spectrum of adoptive parent, foster parent, relative and caregiver representation, contested adoption cases, domestic and international adoptions, adoptions by same-sex couples, stepparent adoptions, adoption subsidy negotiations, adoption dissolution and adoption agency representation.
- Assisted reproduction: We provide sound advice and diligent representation to intended parents, surrogates, egg donors and semen donors in a wide range of legal and financial concerns.
- Child welfare: We apply extensive knowledge of federal, state and local child welfare laws to help foster parents, relatives and third-party caregivers provide and maintain safe, loving homes for children.
- Guardianship and custody: We help many relatives and other caregivers secure the legal authority needed to raise and support children.
- Immigration: Our immigration work specializes in Special Immigrant Juvenile Status, citizenship claims and immigration issues for adopted children. We also focus on removal (deportation) defense, asylum claims, U Non-immigrant Status petitions, protection under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), adjustment of status applications and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
These complex practice areas are not part-time pursuits for us, as they are for many family law firms. We have helped more than 2,000 clients achieve their dream families and ensure the results are irrevocable and as cost-effective as possible. Our attorneys have received numerous awards, published extensively, and written many of Colorado's laws on adoption, relinquishment and child welfare.
"Seth was there for us every step of the way. He guided and supported us through the many layers of red tape. He is thorough, organized, thoughtful and an absolute pleasure to work with. If we were ever to adopt again, or were asked who is the best lawyer in the USA to handle adoptions, there is only one answer: Seth Grob!" — Paul and Julie
Turn To Us For Objective, Results-Driven Counsel Focused On Your Goals
To meet with a Colorado adoption and assisted reproduction lawyer you can trust — or to discuss a specific immigration, custody, guardianship or child welfare matter — contact us today. We offer consultations at our main office in Lakewood and satellite offices in Boulder, Denver, Denver Tech Center, Cherry Creek and Evergreen.